Dear WATJ Members:
Just a friendly reminder that your WATJ membership renewal is based on the calendar year. If you haven’t had a chance to renew for 2017, please do so via the AATJ registration website and be sure to check “Washington Association of Teachers of Japanese” as your regional affiliate. WATJ receives a portion of your annual dues, and these dues contribute to pay for our workshops, annual conference, immersion language camps, and other opportunities to support Japanese language instruction in our state.
If you prefer, you may download and print a paper application and mail in your registration fee by check.
Your membership to WATJ brings a variety of benefits, including:
- Regular email updates about upcoming events and opportunities
- Registration information for WATJ workshops in September, January, and June
- Up to 6 clock hours annually, free of charge
- Discounted member fee for the annual WATJ conference in February
- Automatic dual enrollment in AATJ
- Participation in the Speech and Skit Contest
- Participation in the High School or Middle School Immersion Camps
- Discount at Kinokuniya for educational materials purchases with your membership card
- And more!
WATJ exists to support our teachers, and in turn we cannot exist without your support! Your membership renewal will ensure your continued above benefits for the 2017 calendar year.
Members who have not yet re-registered for 2017 will be removed from the WATJ email list in the coming months. We would be sad to see you go and hope you register soon!
AATJ sends membership updates quarterly, so to ensure timely receipt of your membership card, please email a copy of your registration payment to the WATJ Membership Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much. We look forward to continuing to work with and for all of you!