Speech and Skit Contest Registration Now Open!
The 2018 Speech & Skit Contest Application is now open!
- The contest will be on Friday, April 20th2018 at the Seattle Center Armory
o There will be the Cherry Blossom Festival, but it will be scaled back. Most events will be in the Fisher Pavilion, so please be aware the contest will be in a separate building than the main events. This is all the information we have at this time.
- Check-in will be at different times for speech & skits this year.
o Students are welcome to attend all day, but will need to pay attention to the time in order to check in. (Skits will be perform in the morning, and speeches after lunch).
- Levels 3 and 4 must submit a 1-2 sent summary in English about their speeches.
o Students must still submit the draft of their speech in Japanese, but it can be incomplete and changed as long as it still follows the summary.
- There have been updates to the Guidelines and Rules on the website, please read it over.
- The application is due by emailto firstname.lastname@example.org on March 30th or by mail, postmarked on March 31st to Garfield High School, Attn: Chizuru Imase 400 23rd Ave, Seattle, WA 98122
o The drafts for level 3 and 4 are due April 8th sent to email@example.com
Please see the website for details: https://jwspeechskit.wordpress.com
We thank you all for your interest and support of the contest! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at Jessica@hyogobcc.org